Identity and Address Change Transactions

Personnel whose identity card and/or address information has changed should submit a petition to the Document Registration Unit with a photocopy of the new identity card or new address information.

Those whose identity card information has changed due to divorce or marriage should apply to the Directorate of Salary Affairs to renew their Family Aid Declarations. Changes in the identity card or address information are corrected in the relevant fields of the Personal Affairs Program, and the petition and attachments are placed in the employee’s personal file.