Administrative Power of Attorney

Authorization request letters (due to annual/medical leave or resignation) are sent by the relevant department. An eligibility request for the person to act as substitute is submitted in writing to the Rector’s Office. If the request for power of attorney is approved, approval is sent to the department and other related departments.