– At the end of each year, the Rector’s Office asks each department whether it has any staffing needs. Departments determine “norm” and “non-norm” staffing needs and submit these to the Rector’s Office along with staffing request forms.
– The list of the staffing needs is prepared in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on the Assignment and Use of Faculty Norm Staff in State Higher Education Institutions. Minimum and norm staff requests are submitted to the Institute Senate, and non-norm staff requests are submitted to the Institute Board of Directors.
– Minimum and norm staffing needs approved by the Institute Senate are send to the Council of Higher Education Council in accordance with relevant regulations, are published on our website and entered into the Higher Education Information System. Non-norm staffing needs approved by the Institute Board of Directors are submitted with the staffing request forms to the Higher Education Council.
– Staff transfers approved by the Higher Education Council and the Higher Education Information System are announced to the relevant departments.
– The process is completed by recording staffing information in the relevant programs and lists.